- (PLX AI) – Credit Suisse underlying performance is the issue in today's profit warning, analysts at Bank of America said, cutting their price target on the stock to CHF 8.50 from CHF 8.80.
- • Recommendation remains underperform
- • A quarterly loss in the investment bank is below BofA's expectations, which was expecting a modest profit
- • Credit Suisse is likely to focus on maintaining elevated capital through its time rebuilding the control framework, BofA said
- • High capital levels will not indicate surplus capital until this process is complete: BofA
Quelle: PLX AI