- (PLX AI) – Fortum shares jumped 7% at the open after the stock was upgraded to buy at Danske, SEB and Carnegie.
- • The issues associated with the ongoing energy crisis are de-risked, with Fortum's Russia exit more than reflected in the share price, SEB said, lifting the stock to buy from hold, with price target up to EUR 19 from EUR 17
- • It's time to turn positive on Fortum as negative drivers fade, Danske said, lifting the stock to buy from hold, with price target up to EUR 18.50 from EUR 16.50
- • Legislative plans in Germany would clearly reduce the risk to Uniper in the event gas flows from Russia are cut, Danske said
- • Even without receiving compensation for exiting Russia, Fortum would benefit as its share of CO2-free generation would increase and political risk would decrease, analysts at Carnegie said, lifting the stock to buy from hold, with price target rasied to EUR 19 from EUR 17.50
Quelle: PLX AI