- (PLX AI) – Hochtief says CIMIC Group companies Leighton Asia, UGL and Broad Construction, have further extended their presence in Hong Kong and Australia respectively with the award of contracts totaling approximately $145 million in revenue.
- • A contract awarded to Leighton Asia to deliver building work, architectural finishes, fit-out and building services work to complete expansion works for a data centre in Hong Kong
- • A contract awarded to UGL to manufacture a number of locomotives in New South Wales for an existing client
- • A contract awarded to UGL to complete wireless communications modifications for an existing transport client
- • A design and construct contract awarded to Broad to construct stages 1 and 2 of the Bethesda Clinic at Cockburn Central, Western Australia
- • All projects to be completed next year
Quelle: PLX AI