- (PLX AI) – Husqvarna shares fell 3.5% in morning trading after DNB cut their recommendation on the stock to sell from hold.
- • Price target cut to SEK 105 from SEK 130
- • Husqvarna is likely to be affected by higher raw materials costs, as well as inflation in transportation, electricity and wages, DNB said
- • Price increases from Husqvarna are unlikely to completely mitigate the near-term margin pressure: DNB
- • In addition, end-user demand may be affected by cost inflation in general, the analysts said
Quelle: PLX AI