RED PINE WKN: A14S32 ISIN: CA75686Y4058 Kürzel: VG31 Forum: Aktien Thema: Hauptdiskussion

Anzeige
Smartbroker
Der Broker von Deutschlands größter Finanzcommunity
0,06 USD
12. Mar, 23:20:00 Uhr, Nasdaq OTC
Kommentare 10
PPWheels
PPWheels vom 16.05.19 15:14 Uhr
0
Ende des 2. Quartals soll eine neue Ressourcenschätzung der Surluga Lagerstätte gemäß NI-43 101 veröffentlicht werden.
PPWheels
PPWheels vom 16.05.19 15:12 Uhr
0
https://m.canadianinsider.com/red-pine-receives-results-of-gravity-survey-and-identifies-jubilee-stock-extension
PPWheels
PPWheels vom 25.04.19 08:11 Uhr
0
https://m.canadianinsider.com/investmentpitch-media-video-discusses-red-pine-exploration-s-high-grade-gold-results-from-drill-program-near-wawa-ontario---video-available-on-investmentpitch-com
PPWheels
PPWheels vom 28.03.19 08:25 Uhr
0
Red Pine Announces Results of AGM TORONTO, March 27, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Pine Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: RPX) (the “Company” or “Red Pine”) is pleased to announce the results of its annual and special meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) held today in Toronto, Ontario. At the meeting, all resolutions were passed with the required majority: The shareholders elected Drew Anwyll, Andrew Baumen, Robert Dodds, Peter Kampian, and Quentin Yarie as directors of the Company; The shareholders appointed MNP, LLP, Chartered Accountants as auditors of the Company to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders, and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration; The shareholders approved a resolution re-approving the Company’s stock option plan. Following the Meeting, the Board of Directors *** the following appointments to committees of the Board: Audit and Corporate Governance Committee– Peter Kampian (Chair), Drew Anwyll and Andrew Baumen; Compensation Committee – Drew Anwyll (Chair), Peter Kampian and Robert Dodds; Technical Committee Andrew Baumen (Chair), Drew Anwyll and Robert Dodds About Red Pine Exploration Inc. Red Pine Exploration Inc. is a gold and base-metals exploration company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Company's common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "RPX". Red Pine has a 60% interest in the Wawa Gold Project with Citabar LP. holding the remaining 40% interest. Red Pine is the Operating Manager of the Project and is focused on expanding the existing gold resource on the property. For more information about the Company visit www.redpineexp.com Or contact: Quentin Yarie, President & CEO, (416) 364-7024, qyarie@redpineexp.com Or Mia Boiridy, Investor Relations, (416) 364-7024, mboiridy@redpineexp.com
PPWheels
PPWheels vom 15.03.19 18:02 Uhr
0
Red Pine vor wichtigem Q2 Nach dem schwachen Aktienjahr 2018 läuft es für Red Pine Exploration 2019 bisher deutlich besser. Man konnte zum Jahreswechsel mehr Geld über eine Kapitalerhöhung einnehmen als geplant und forciert nun die Bohrarbeiten auf dem Wawa-Goldprojekt in Ontario. Noch dazu lieferte Red Pine durchweg starke Bohrergebnisse, wie zum Beispiel hier. Die neuesten, hochgradigen Resultate fließen auch in die derzeit in Arbeit befindliche neue Ressourcenschätzung für das Surluga Deposit, einem Teilgebiet auf Wawa, ein. Mit einer Veröffentlichung wird im zweiten Quartal gerechnet. Spätestens dann sollte auch der Aktienkurs wieder marschieren. Mining: Die wichtigsten News der Woche auf einen Blick! | wallstreet-online.de - Vollständiger Artikel unter: https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/11314036-mining-wichtigsten-news-woche-blick/3
PPWheels
PPWheels vom 11.03.19 08:46 Uhr
0
Gibt es schon Informationen, wann die nächsten Zahlen veröffentlicht werden sollen ? Bzw. weitere News kommen sollen. Vielleicht hat ja jemand mehr Infos.
X
XBullishX vom 05.11.17 08:05 Uhr
0
Wie bist du auf Red Pine gekommen? Investor Magazin? ;-)
X
XBullishX vom 05.11.17 08:05 Uhr
0
Noch nicht investiert, habe es aber vor! Bist du investiert?
D
Decker01 vom 03.11.17 10:37 Uhr
0
Jemand hier investiert, die hab ich mal auf der watchlist

Meistdiskutiert

Kommentare
1 Bionano - Gang- Clubhouse -0,43 %
2 Aktien und Saunaclub alla Luci
3 DAX Hauptdiskussion -0,03 %
4 Gamestop💎🙌 +0,24 %
5 Halo Collective Hauptdiskussion
6 Intellabridge
7 Novavax Hauptdiskussion +0,92 %
8 iMining Technologies Hauptdiskussion
9 AMC ENTERTAINMENT Hauptdiskussion -0,41 %
10 Trading- und Aktien-Chat
Alle Diskussionen

Aktien

Kommentare
1 Bionano - Gang- Clubhouse -0,43 %
2 Gamestop💎🙌 +0,24 %
3 Halo Collective Hauptdiskussion
4 Intellabridge
5 Novavax Hauptdiskussion +0,92 %
6 iMining Technologies Hauptdiskussion
7 AMC ENTERTAINMENT Hauptdiskussion -0,41 %
8 VALNEVA SE Hauptdiskussion +0,39 %
9 ALIBABA GROUP ADR Hauptdiskussion +0,04 %
10 GUANGZHOU R&F Hauptdiskussion
Alle Diskussionen
Werbung
Ihre kurzfristige Erwartung an VG31
VG31 steht am  bei
Veränderung:  
mgl. Rendite mit
Hebel (Omega)
Zum Produkt